Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
Working with you to develop a commercially appropriate inclusion-focused training plan, we’ll develop innovative techniques to train, using blended learning approaches including classroom-based, drama-based, webinars and e-learning.
Our portfolio of training includes
- Banter -balancing wit and wisdom
- Developing Role Models
- Diversity Champions - for Diversity Champions
- Diversity Champions - for managers
- Embedding Equality Analysis
- Coaching skills for Managers
- Inclusive Communications
- Introduction to Inclusion
- Introverts and Extroverts
- Islam in the Workplace
- Legal Masterclass
- Let’s start with trust
- Learning Disability Work Experience Week
- Managing change and understanding difference
- Micro aggressions
- Socio-economic mobility masterclass
- Transactional Analysis
- Unblocking talent pipelines
- Unconscious Bias in decision-making
- National Inclusion Week
- Awareness raising events e.g. Mental Health Awareness, Deaf Awareness, Dyslexia, etc.
The key point about our training programmes is that they are inclusive, jargon free, engaging and they drive change.
Lunch and Learn Workshops
All of our inclusion workshops can take on the ‘lunch and learn’ format. These sessions are available to all organisations and last around two hours. They take place on your premises, and are available for up to 20 delegates.