Inclusive Employers membership offer balances your strategic inclusion needs with the tools to enable your inclusion momentum. Read on to find out how membership with us can work for you.
Success Through Inclusion: Becoming an Inclusive Employer’s Member
The Inclusive Employers approach to membership relationships is personal. We work with your organisation in a way that suits, meets and delivers on your business needs. With a decade of experience and a team of experts, Inclusive Employers are here to support you. Whether you are getting your board on board, developing robust plans for getting better quality data, supporting your networks, designing purposeful strategies through effective consultation, devising relevant strategies or all of these, we are here.
“Inclusive Employers membership means we always have that expert colleague on hand to run things past – the creative inclusioneer by our side to spark creative and strategic solutions. We can check in on best practice and thought leadership.”
Inclusion and Diversity Manager – Hampshire Fire and Rescue Services
Our members feedback means a lot to us and motivates us to keep the inclusion momentum going. We’re delighted that this is how Hampshire Fire and Rescue services feel about their relationship with Inclusive Employers and their account manager.
What do you get from Inclusive Employers membership?
As an Inclusive Employers member, you will have a designated account manager to support you every step of the way. Whether you are a highly experienced inclusion and diversity professional, or starting out, the expertise of our account managers and our shared experience of building inclusive cultures in hundreds of organisations enables you to move comfortably, confidently and courageously towards evolving your organisation towards being a truly inclusive employer.
Inclusive Employers membership also includes access to a wealth of resources and practical tools to enable you to keep your inclusion momentum going, including webinars, top tips, guidance toolkits and events. All our resources are designed to give you and your colleagues an awareness and understanding of inclusion and diversity topics, in ways that are relatable and will enable you to truly make inclusion an everyday reality.
Inclusion is Everyone, Everywhere, Everyday. Join us today and become one step close to making inclusion an everyday reality in your organisation. More information about which membership option is right for your organisation is below.
Which is membership is right for your organisation? Corporate or Partnership Membership
The following statements are a quick way to decide which membership option is best for you:
We need support and materials to embed inclusion and diversity going throughout the year
We need a half day event to equip colleagues on the opportunity of inclusion
We need access to events and thought leadership to help us engage our workforce on inclusion
Yes? Then Corporate Membership is right for you – view pricing here.
If you also agree with the statements below, then Partnership Membership is right for you – view pricing here.
We need senior level strategic direction on inclusion to help our business evolve to become a truly inclusive employer.
We need additional consultancy support to write strategies, empower our board, leaders and inclusion direction.
Corporate and Partnership Membership includes everything detailed below. In addition to this, Partnership Membership includes six days of inclusion consultancy with one of our senior inclusion consultants or four days with an Inclusive Employers director. This offering is designed to enable you to deep dive into the inclusion issues most relevant to your organisation.
Both membership options include:
- Monthly contact with your dedicated account manager, who is committed to supporting your organisation’s inclusion objectives;
- The option to send requests for support throughout the month, such as undertaking research, policy reviews and identifying and sharing best practice;
- A half day training session or facilitated strategy workshop delivered by one of our expert consultants;
- Access to 10 inclusion event bookings per year;
- Access to our annual inclusion webinar programme, focused on providing you with thought provoking and up to date inclusion-based support;
- Access to our comprehensive and constantly evolving library of inclusion resources, including how to guides, reports, case law, webinars, top-tips and guidance packages on subjects including Mental Health Awareness Week, Ramadan, Carer’s Week and International Women’s Day;
- Access to our weekly email newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest inclusion news;
- A Committed member of Inclusive Employer’s logo for your marketing and communications;
- Be a part of inclusion-based projects designed to drive organisational change, previous examples include the Trans Guide and the Dementia Guide;
- Take part in our annual celebration of inclusion, National Inclusion Week.
- Networking opportunities with diversity and inclusion colleagues to connect and share best practice;
- Discounted price on Inclusive Employers consultancy services, the Inclusive Employers Standard and our Inclusion Qualifications.
In addition Partnership Membership includes:
- Up to six days of inclusion consultancy one of our senior inclusion consultants or four days with an Inclusive Employers director. Find out more about consultancy here.