Welcome to our inclusion podcasts!
‘Talking inclusion with…’ are podcasts about inclusion and diversity in the workplace by Inclusion Employers. Join our hosts, BBC Radio’s Stephanie Hirst and Inclusive Employers’ Senior Consultants Steven Copsey and Ariel Chapman, as they meet a wide variety of guests with fascinating stories of inclusion, diversity and belonging.
Please scroll down to read more and listen to our podcasts on our site, or click on the logos below to listen on your preferred podcast provider.
You will find transcripts of our podcasts on our individual podcast pages or via your podcast platform. If you need support to access our podcasts, please get in touch.
‘Talking inclusion with…’
Our inclusion podcasts offer a new way for anyone with an interest in Inclusion & Diversity to hear real-life stories, find out about best practice and learn how to take real action to make inclusion an everyday reality in your workplace.
We cover a broad spectrum of inclusion topics, including LGBTQ+, race and social mobility, inclusion in sport, disability and wellbeing and mental health. If there’s a topic you’d like to cover, please get in touch.
Please visit the pages below to download the transcripts and listen to specific podcasts.
- Stakeholder Management for Inclusion
- The power of staff networks: a National Inclusion Week special episode with NHS employers
- How to engage your employees in Inclusion: a National Inclusion Week special podcast with Correla
- Anti-fat bias in the workplace
- National Inclusion Week special episode with McDonald’s – Supporting Ethnic leaders
- Infertility, miscarriage and baby loss
- Disability in the workplace
- Faith, religion and belief at work
- Gen Z, diversity and inclusion
- Menopause at work
- Trans and non-binary experiences in the workplace
- Staff Networks – National Inclusion Week edition with Co-op
- Parents and carers at work
- Anti-racism in the UK
- 10 Years of Inclusion
- Let’s talk about Mental Health
- Neurodiversity in the workplace
- Race and social mobility
- Inclusion and diversity in sport
- Supporting LGBTQ+ colleagues