Join our team
We are a team of expert, passionate and dedicated inclusioneers. This year our growing organisation is ten years old and we are proud to be continuously developing and evolving our mission, to make inclusion an everyday reality and we welcome you to join us. In 2020, we saw the spotlight shone on inclusion, which means inclusion is needed more than ever and our services are in high demand.
Inclusion and Diversity Consultant/Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about Inclusion and Diversity? We are looking for someone with outstanding inclusion and diversity experience, who is able to deliver consultancy and training with confidence, credibility and warmth. With excellent customer care and relationship building skills, you will play a central role in developing and delivering a range of services to clients across all sectors. Find out more and download the recruitment pack here.
What do Inclusive Employers do?
- The UK’s first and leading cross sector membership organisation,
- Support employers in their goal to build inclusive workplaces and diverse workforces,
- Work across the whole spectrum of inclusion,
- Design and deliver training and consultancy solutions,
- Work in partnership with our members so that we can bring together best practice and cutting edge thinking,
- Promote innovation in inclusion,
- Support businesses to gain from the social and commercial benefits of inclusion.
What’s it like to be part of the Inclusive Employers team?
Here are some thoughts from the team about what it is like to work here:
“Coming from a larger organisation, I wasn’t sure how it would be working in a small team. But since being at Inclusive Employers, I’ve found the scope of work is very varied because of the different types of member organisations. I find being in a smaller team environment allows for ideas and voices to be heard, new ideas evolve quickly and are taken forward with pace. I feel valued for my individual contributions and highly trusted, which allows me to work flexibly and makes me want to give more back to my role.”
”Extremely supportive team culture – we want each other to succeed and provide support when and where it is needed.”
”I feel valued for the experience and knowledge I have to bring – it is very encouraging and confidence boosting!”