About Inclusive Employers
Inclusive Employers have been making inclusion an everyday reality for organisations across the globe since 2011. We are the first and leading membership organisation for employers who want to build inclusive workplaces: places where all employees are valued and contribute towards the success of the organisation. Together with our members, we are driving the inclusion momentum.
We do things differently:
- We offer practical interventions rather than conceptual ideas;
- We provide a personal service tailored to our customer’s needs;
- We are ambitious.
Be a part of this global inclusion momentum with Inclusive Employers by your side:
- Join us as a member;
- Get our expert advice through Consultancy support;
- Make use of our huge range of Learning and Development products;
- Get involved in National Inclusion Week, our annual campaign to promote everyday inclusion;
- Become a qualified inclusioneer;
- Assess your organisation’s inclusion practice with the Inclusive Employers Standard;
- Keep ahead of the latest inclusion news with Inclusion Insights.
Inclusive Employers – It’s About Creating Inclusive Workplaces
What do we do?
We support employers like you to create inclusive workplaces that are representative of your communities, where all colleagues feel valued and can contribute their skills and ideas fully so that the organisation can prosper.
Why are we here?
To be the driving force and leading experts on inclusion and diversity in the workforce.
To be the go-to partner for employers wanting to use inclusion to drive commercial or organisational success.
What do we dream of?
That every workplace is an Inclusive Employer: every colleague values differences and can contribute their skills and ideas fully to their organisation.