Staff Networks are super effective vehicles to support colleagues, raise awareness, impact-assess decision making and enable innovative approaches to make your organisation stronger.
Staff Networks: Why You Need Them
Staff Network training with Inclusive Employers will empower your network leads and members to plan and achieve their objectives. Whether the Staff Network is emerging, or established, our training will ensure that your networks are equipped to make a genuine and lasting impact on inclusion.
Staff Networks: What You Will Learn
With our Staff Network training, network leads and members will be equipped with the confidence and tools to influence and lead change across your organisation.
At Inclusive Employers, our expert inclusion and diversity facilitators create training sessions for the bespoke needs of your business. The information below is an example of the training structure for a Staff Network at the beginning of its inclusion journey:
- Generate a vision for the network based on your organisation’s values and direction of travel, inspired by examples from successful staff network models elsewhere;
- Undertake a skills audit of the network and identify areas for development;
- Categorise and prioritise activities to achieve the network’s vision in the short term and longer term;
- Develop an action plan for the network, outlining key objectives, stakeholders, responsible network members and measures for success.
For more established Staff Networks, the training will focus on ensuring the network is utilising best practice from across the business world, identifying gaps in knowledge or approach and highlighting opportunities to further influence and drive change.
Staff Networks: Who Will Benefit
This training will benefit Staff Network and Inclusion and Diversity committee leads and members. For example, we can deliver the training to all of your Staff Network Leads at once, or an entire network at a time.
Staff Networks: What is Our Approach
A fun, engaging and thoughtful approach underpins all Inclusive Employers training and we ensure delegate appropriate HR policy, legal and caselaw touchpoints are included. We focus on behaviour change and our trainings is packed with tips, techniques and practical take-aways.
Our focus is on developing training that is hard wired to your organisations purpose, values and frameworks, and is appropriate for where you are on your inclusion journey. For example, we can offer an initial training session for your delegates followed by a ‘surgery’, or troubleshooting session, with one of our consultants 3-6 months after the initial training, which would guide how the actions from the training session are progressing.
Some examples of learning approaches for this topic are listed below and visit our digital and face-to-face training approach pages for more details. We’re looking forward to working with you.
- Digital; eLearning modules, webinars, virtual learning space – at your own pace and time
- Face-to-face; learning bursts to suit your schedules, half and full day training are some options