July 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Many of our organisations are looking to their leaders to drive inclusion. This webinar will explore the behaviours of an inclusive leader, the models that can underpin an approach to inclusive leadership and the concept of authenticity in leadership.
Join our webinar to learn about why inclusive leadership is vital to unlocking the opportunity in your business, what this might look like for you, and some ideas of how you can go about doing it.
What you will learn:
- Why inclusive leadership is vital to an inclusive culture
- What skills inclusive leaders need/ models that might support them
- How you can upskill leaders across your organisation
Who is this for:
- Leaders across the business
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- L&D Leads
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]