February 21, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
When you become an ally of transgender people, your actions will help change the culture, making society a better, safer place for transgender people – and for all people (trans or not) who do not conform to conventional gender expectations. This webinar aims to highlight the ways in which we can be allies to our trans colleagues and make the workplace a safe space for trans people to be able to work and express themselves freely.
What will you learn
- Terminology and language
- Understanding more about gender identity and what transgender means
- Understanding how to support trans people and your trans colleagues
- Things not to say or ask
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and diversity professionals
- HR business partners
- HR managers
- Line managers
- Anyone with an interest in learning more about how to support trans people and colleagues
Book Your Place
- If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact [email protected]