- This event has passed.
Staff Network Leads – Best Practice
June 29 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Staff Networks have been invaluable over the last 12 months, but how do we keep the momentum moving?
But how do you generate a vision for the network based on your organisation’s values and direction of travel?
How can you develop action plans for the network, outlining key objectives, stakeholders, responsible network members and measures for success.
In this session we will explore:
- What is a leader? Why you?
- Who are you leading?
- Refreshing the business case
- Goal setting
- Aligning with organisational strategy
- How to begin action planning
Who Should Attend
- Staff Network Leads
- Network Members
- Managers of staff in networks
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]