National Inclusion Week 2021: How to get the best out of National Inclusion Week 2021? – FULLY BOOKED
August 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Find out how your organisation can get the best out of National Inclusion Week 2021 by joining this FREE webinar, where you will find out more about the week itself and how you can use it to inspire and celebrate inclusion in your organisation.
You can register for FREE for National Inclusion Week 2021 here. Registration gives you access to the Toolkit, a series of resources designed to inspire your Inclusion Week celebrations and support you to progress your inclusion journey.
What you will learn
- Why National Inclusion Week is an essential milestone in the I&D calendar
- How you can use it to progress your inclusion agenda
- This year’s theme, #UnitedForInclusion – what does it mean, how can you bring it to life?
- Steps to prepare and engage key stakeholders in the organisation to help you deliver and make an impact with National Inclusion Week
- How to engage everyone in your organisation with Inclusion Week and embody the #UnitedForInclusion theme
Who should attend
- Members of staff networks, inclusion allies and champions, marketing and comms people, I&D and HR professionals.
- Non-member organisations can book a maximum of 3 places, if you book over 3 places we will contact you to let you know those over the first three have been cancelled.
- Everyone with an interest and passion for inclusion – this is the perfect place to start if you’re at the beginning of your inclusion journey.