National Inclusion Week 2021: Empower and recognise inclusion in your organisation
September 29 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Our theme for #NationalInclusionWeek2021 is #UnitedForInclusion. This webinar will explore how this can be realised within your organisation.
Creating and supporting an inclusive work culture where everyone can succeed is a shared objective amongst those leading on or supporting Inclusion & Diversity in organisations.
But how to bring people on the journey with you? How do you empower people to take accountability on inclusion? How do you reward and recognise those who are leading on inclusion in your organisations? And how do you put systems in place that support your culture?
Join us on this webinar to explore these questions and more.
You can register for National Inclusion Week for FREE. This will give you access to the National Inclusion Week Toolkit, which contains all the resources you need to plan for a successful week of inclusion celebrations and activities!
What you will learn
- Ways to embed a culture of inclusion through strategic thinking, stakeholder engagement and setting up structures to help you embed inclusion.
- We will look at ways to engage and empower stakeholders such as staff networks, role models, champions and allies, and how to give them the tools to succeed and lead with inclusion.
- Best practice on engaging everyone in the organisation so that they feel accountable for leading with inclusion.
Who is this for
- Inclusion & Diversity and Human Resources professionals
- Staff network leads
- Anyone in organisations leading inclusion efforts
Book your place
- Non-member organisations can book a maximum of 3 places, if you book over 3 places we will contact you to let you know those over the first three have been cancelled.
- This webinar is free for all to attend, click here to book your place or send us a quick enquiry.