- This event has passed.
August 11 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
This session will explore the theory behind Inclusive Communications and offer a rigorous approach to rethinking your marketing and comms – including employer brand and consumer brand.
What you will learn
Inclusive Employers Inclusive Communications training explores the theory behind inclusive communications, enabling you to understand the importance of shaping your messages with an inclusion lens and giving you the confidence to know how to do it. Together we will explore the following:
- What do we mean by Inclusive Communication?
- Why must we bother with Inclusive Communications?
- What is the difference between inclusive communications and accessible communications?
- How do we wire inclusivity into all aspects of our communications? Why should we bother with inclusive communications?
Who is this for
- Marketing and Comms
- People managers
- Employees looking to develop the relationship with their colleagues
- D&I and HR professionals
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]