Engaging front-line and operational workers in inclusion
July 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar is focussing on how to engage front line workers through an Inclusion, Diversity and Equality lens and ensuring they are not only included, but have a voice which is amplified.
What you will learn:
- How to engage in an inclusive manner and why it is key in maximising performance
- Ensuring to have language which is not exclusive.
- Empowering individuals and having a positive impact
Who is this for:
- Network leaders
- EDI leads
- HR leads
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]