Dyslexia: A strengths based approach
October 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
According to the British Dyslexia Association 1 in 10 people in the UK have dyslexia, however the real number may be higher. In this webinar we will learn what dyslexia is and how we can foster more inclusive environments as employers and colleagues to support changes to our systems, processes, and everyday behaviours to help everyone thrive in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- What is a learning difference, with a particular focus on Dyslexia?
- Stats and figures
- A focus on strengths of those with learning difference
- Inclusion practice for dyslexia inclusion in the workplace – an organisational and employee approach
Who is this for:
- D&I and HR professionals
- Owners of work Wellbeing provisions
- Network leads
- People managers
- Employees looking to develop their relationships with their colleagues.
Book your place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]