The Inclusion Influencers Tier
This tier of the programme is targeted at the professional workforce. It aims to guide participants through the process of embedding inclusion within their work deliverables, approaches and organisational culture.
This one-year programme includes monthly inclusion webinars, tailored for the sport and physical activity sector to equip colleagues with a greater understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion and a series of quarterly surgeries to support smaller group learning.
Participants also have access to guidance, resources and toolkits and tailored advice from their Inclusive Employers account manager.
At the end of the programme participants will:
- Be clear on what inclusion is
- Understand the opportunity of inclusion and be role models for inclusion in their organisation and across sport and physical activity.
- Be embedding inclusion into everyday activities/ projects/ programmes.
- Be looking for opportunities to address the wider societal issues of exclusion through sport and physical activity.
- Be influencing more inclusive practices throughout their organisation and across sport and physical activity.
How can I apply for the Leading for Renewal programmes?
Leading for Renewal applications are now closed for 2022.
To keep up to date with our Inclusive Sport programmes, sign up for email alerts here.