Introverts and Extroverts
This training explores the concepts of introversion and extroversion in the context of the ‘extrovert ideal’ – something that is dominant in many workplaces in Western culture.
Introverts and Extroverts Training: Why You Need it
This training explores the concepts of introversion and extroversion in the context of the ‘extrovert ideal’ – something that is dominant in many workplaces in Western culture. We will consider the implications of this for individuals, businesses and what this means for inclusion. Together we will look at the core personality traits of introversion and extroversion, considering how they influence staff interaction and engagement with work, teams, customers, managers and the wider workplace.
Inclusive workplaces are ones where employers are effectively tapping into the talents of all staff, not just those who are comfortable operating in an extrovert world. This training is for you if you have colleagues who appear not to engage in team meetings, teams that struggle to talk to each other, or large sections of the workforce that seem uncomfortable responding to questions in the moment.
Introverts and Extroverts Training: What You Will Learn
Inclusive Employers Introverts and Extroverts training will explore:
- What we mean by introversion and extroversion;
- The core personality traits and preferences associated with these different types;
- The challenges and risks associated with a preference for the ‘extrovert ideal’;
- Strategies for ensuring that workplaces enable a range of opinions, perspectives and approaches to be aired and shared to inform decisions and culture;
- Best practice from organisations who are seeking to benefit from the breadth of perspectives offered by both introverts and extroverts in the workplace.
Introverts and Extroverts Training: Who will benefit?
Diversity and Inclusion professionals, HR Managers and Line Managers.
Introverts and Extroverts Training: What is Our Approach?
A fun, engaging and thoughtful approach underpins all Inclusive Employers training and we ensure delegate appropriate HR policy, legal and caselaw touchpoints are included. We focus on behaviour change and our training is packed with tips, techniques and practical take-aways.
Our focus is on developing training that is hard wired to your organisations purpose, values and frameworks. To discuss how we can work together to deliver Introverts and Extroverts training within your organisation contact us at [email protected] or 0207 803 0689.
Some examples of learning approaches for this topic are listed below and visit our digital and face-to-face training approach pages for more details. We’re looking forward to working with you.
- Digital: eLearning modules, webinars, virtual learning space – at your own pace and time;
- Face-to-face: learning bursts to suit your schedules, half and full day training are some options.