Inclusive Line Management
At Inclusive Employers, we know that inclusive cultures create more innovative, higher performing and healthier workplace cultures. We also know that someone’s Line Manager makes a huge difference to their experience of the workplace. However, very few organisations empower their line managers to manage inclusively, or enable them to build inclusive teams, in their management training and development programmes.
Inclusive Line Management: What You Will Learn
We have designed our Inclusive Line Management training to empower anyone in your organisation who manages people to develop their inclusive management skills and make a genuine impact on their staff and your organisational culture.
Inclusive Employers Inclusive Line Managers training will explore:
- The principles and benefits of inclusion;
- Relevant legislation – what to be aware of when managing people;
- Building your skills: the roles, responsibilities and behaviours of an inclusive manager;
- Role modelling inclusive language, and how to challenge exclusion;
- Unconscious bias, impact and ways to minimise it in your management;
- Next steps – building your actions into your professional development.
Inclusive Line Management: Who Will Benefit
Line Managers, leaders across the business and anyone who manages other people in their role, including Volunteer Coordinators and Project Managers leading short-term project teams.
In addition, staff across your organisation with responsibility for training and organisational development could benefit from a bespoke session or webinar looking at what is involved in the programme and how it could fit into your organisation, for example:
- HR Business Partners,
- In-house Recruiters
- Diversity and Inclusion specialists
- L&D Leads
Inclusive Line Management: What is Our Approach?
A fun, engaging and thoughtful approach underpins all Inclusive Employers training, we focus on behaviour change and our training is packed with tips, techniques and practical take-aways. Our focus is on developing training that is hard wired to your organisation’s purpose, values and frameworks and we will design Inclusive Line Management training to meet these needs.
Some examples of learning approaches for this topic are listed below and visit our digital and face-to-face training approach pages for more details. We’re looking forward to working with you.
- Digital: eLearning modules, webinars, virtual learning space – at your own pace and time;
- Face-to-face: learning bursts to suit your schedules, half and full day training are some options;
- Drama-based learning: creating live action in your organisation giving you the opportunity to explore real scenarios and develop your understanding and skills.
To discuss how we can work together to deliver Inclusive Line Management training within your organisation fill in our quick enquiry form.