Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
If you’re looking for something that stands out, consider our drama-based offerings, which use forum theatre and a range of tried and tested theatre-learning approaches. These experiential packages usually involve between 2 and 6 actors and a facilitator.
Benefits of drama-based learning:
- Evidence shows this experiential learning is a very effective way to learn
- Employees engage better with this type of training
- This approach generates energy and brings issues to life
- Our actors are brilliant at getting people to participate
- Content is regularly updated to reflect ‘live’ issues
Our approach is:
- Each session is written specially for you, with an engaging script and case studies.
- We use your language (reflecting your vision and values) and reference your work.
- At the development stage we work with your HR, Diversity, L&D and Customer Service teams (as appropriate) to ensure we understand your organisation.
- We offer help to promote the programme internally.
- Events can be tailored to participants’ level of professional experience
Content generally includes:
- Creating diverse and inclusive cultures
- Inclusive behaviours
- Unconscious bias
- Understanding the impact of behaviour on colleagues, teams and customers
- Exploring the platinum rule of diversity ‘treating people the way they want to be treated’
Want to know what our members think about drama-based learning? Click here or call us to discuss your needs on 020 7803 0689