Sustainable Staff Networks Guide
Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
Staff Networks can be a vital part of an inclusive organisation this guide focuses on making these networks valuable and sustainable
This guide includes:
- What is a staff network and do I need one?
- What’s the point of a staff network?
- Getting started with a staff network
- Guide to inclusive networks
- Information on allies programmes
- Terms of reference for networks
- Audit your network’s wellbeing
- Network action plans
- Top tips for networks and chairs
To access this guide email firstname.lastname@example.org
The guide is free for members and £300 +VAT for non-members