Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
Neurodiversity is about brain differences. Our brain is what drives our decision making, behaviour and abilities at work, understanding why and how our brains are different helps us to build inclusive organisations.
The package includes:
- Neurodiversity inclusive employer checklist
- Signpost resources about neurodiversity
- World Autism Day tweet sheet
- Dyslexia Factsheet and top tips
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders Factsheet and top tips
- Learning Disability Factsheet and top tips
- Neurodiversity line managers guidance
- Case Study: Hampshire Police - discover what another inclusive employer is doing to attract and retain autistic talent
The package will be free for members and will cost £175 + VAT for non-members.
For non-members who purchase the package, it includes an offer of 20% discount on a training workshop related to the content.
To access the package please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback: “Thank you so much for this, the resources are brilliant! I will share with our Autism Awareness Coordinator and my team and get this circulated across the organisation – this is amazing!”