Menopause in the Workplace Guide
Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
The menopause will affect the majority of our colleagues, either directly or indirectly through a partner or colleague. The effects vary between individuals but can be debilitating.
Our guide includes:
- FAQs about the menopause
- Top tips on creating a menopause supportive environment
- How to create a menopause policy
- a line managers guide to supporting a person through the menopause
- Blogs on the male menopause and early menopause
- Career development for post-menopausal women
- Signposting to support and further information
If you would like to access this guide contact email@example.com
The guide is free for members and £300+VAT for non-members