Our ‘how-to’ guides are available to purchase separately to our full toolkit. The nine guides provide step-by-step best practice to support the implementation of anti-racist principles in your organisation, they include:
- How to: adopt anti-racist and inclusive language
- How to: challenge racism as active bystanders, allies and accomplices
- How to: write your anti-racism strategy
- How to: write an ethnicity pay gap report
- How to: deal with detractors
- How to: deal with race related issues
- How to: design robust policies and processes
- How to: take an anti-racist approach to recruitment
- How to: approach equality impact assessments
Inclusive Employers members receive a 25% discount. Please ensure you’re logged in to receive the discount automatically.
For more information about this project and why all organisations should focus on anti-racism right now click here.