Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
Created and run by Inclusive Employers, National Inclusion Week is an annual opportunity to raise awareness of inclusion in the workplace.
2018's theme was Everyday Inclusion, which set out to:
- Celebrate everyday, practical ways you can create an inclusive environment in your workplace and inspire others to do so
- Engage your organisation in the commercial and social opportunities of inclusion
- Generate new ideas to make inclusion an everyday reality
We partnered with Sky for this years event in order to:
- widen the reach of National Inclusion Week
- celebrate the way inclusion has been embedded at Sky
- share some of their success’ such as: including people across the country, supercharging staff networks and moving from diversity to inclusion
This year more than 1 million employees from over 700 organisations highlighted their commitment.
How does the week work?
Organisations use National Inclusion Week to highlight their commitment to inclusion by organising events, communications, activities and resources.
During the week, we also shone a spotlight on some of our members who made great progress in their organisations. More information on that is available here.