Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
Countdown to National Inclusion Week
National Inclusion Week is an annual opportunity to raise awareness of inclusion in the workplace, hosted by Inclusive Employers.
This year’s theme is Everyday Inclusion, which aims to:
- Celebrate everyday, practical ways you can create an inclusive environment in your workplace and inspire others to do so
- Engage your organisation in the commercial and social opportunities of inclusion
- Generate new ideas to make inclusion an everyday reality
This year Inclusive Employers are partnering with Sky in order to:
- widen the reach of National Inclusion Week
- celebrate the way inclusion has been embedded at Sky
- share some of their success’ such as: including people across the country, supercharging staff networks and moving from diversity to inclusion
To date over 400 organisations have participated in National Inclusion Week with a reach of well over a million colleagues.
How does the week work?
Organisations use National Inclusion Week to highlight their commitment to inclusion by organising events, communications, activities and resources.
During the week, we'll also shine a spotlight on our members who are making great progress in their organisations.