Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
We bring members together to collaborate and address shared challenges
As a member, you have access to a very wide range of benefits, including:
- Monthly contact with a proactive dedicated account manager to support your organisation’s inclusion objectives and act as a critical friend, including if you wish an annual review and priority setting session
- The option to send requests for support throughout the month, such as undertaking pieces of research, review policies, identify and share best practice etc
- A free in-house two-hour session on one of our existing topics, a facilitated strategy workshop or 2 hours consultancy – we are pretty flexible about how you use this
- 10 free bookings per year (one per event) on our inclusion events held in London and across the North of England
- Unlimited access to our inclusion webinars
- Members' only access to digital resources such as how-to guides, research reports, news and blogs, webinars, filmed interviews and case law updates
- At least six fresh resource packages per year plus access to the back catalogue. Past packages have included Mental Health Awareness Week, Ramadan, Carers' Week and International Women's Day
- Everyday Inclusion - our weekly newsletter that includes a global news roundup and reflection from a member of the team
- 11 issues of Inclusion Insights - our monthly deep-dive newsletter, with the option to share with others the innovative inclusion work your organisation is doing
- A 'Committed to being an Inclusive Employer' logo for use on your website and communications
- Participation in major research project, such as the Trans* Guide and Dementia Guide
- Opportunity to take part in national campaigns and thought leadership projects such as National Inclusion Week, The Speaker's BAME Challenge and The Employers' Initiative Against Domestic Abuse
- Opportunities to connect with Diversity and Inclusion colleagues from different sectors and regions to share best practice
- 10% discount on consultancy services and discounts on other products such as the National Inclusion Standard and Foundation assessment and our Level 6 and Level 4 CMI-accredited courses
Do you want to make inclusion a reality everyday? Call to find out more 020 7803 0689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org