Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
We bring members together to collaborate and address shared challenges
As a member, you’ll get access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Monthly contact with a proactive dedicated account manager who will support your organisations inclusion objectives and act as a critical friend
- 10 free bookings (per year) on our innovative inclusion events calendar
- Members only access to digital resources such as; How-to guides, research reports, news and blogs, webinars and filmed interviews, case law updates
- 6 Resource Packages per year. Past packages have included: Mental Health Awareness Week, Ramadan, Carer's Week, International Women's Day
- Everyday Inclusion - our weekly newsletter that includes a global news roundup and reflection from a member of the team
- 11 issues of Inclusion Insights - our monthly deep-dive newsletter
- A 'Committed to being an Inclusive Employer' logo for use on your website and communications
- Participation in major research project, such as Trans* Guide & Dementia Guide
- Increased capacity and expertise within your Inclusion and Diversity function with access to our team who can guide and support.
- Continuous advice and expertise (strategic, operational, tactical and legal) face to face and via our telephone helpline
- Opportunity to take part in national campaigns and thought leadership projects such as National Inclusion Week, Learning Disabilities Work Experience Week, The Speaker's BAME Challenge, The Employers Initiative Against Domestic Abuse and many more
- Annual review and priority setting
- Opportunities to connect with Diversity and Inclusion colleagues from different sectors and regions to share best practise
- 10% discount on consultancy services
Do you want to make inclusion a reality everyday? Call to find out more 020 7803 0689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org