Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
This is our current programme, but it is continually subject to review and development.
As a member, you’ll get access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Increased capacity and expertise within your Inclusion and Diversity function with access to our team who can guide and support.
- Advice and expertise (strategic, operational, tactical)
- Legal compliance advice and guidance, face to face and via helpline
- Personal meeting to discuss priorities and options
- Annual review and priority setting
- Ideas and creative approaches to energise Inclusion and diversity
- Opportunities to connect with Diversity and Inclusion colleagues from different sectors and regions.
- Free place at our innovative programme of events. Non-members pay approximately £199.00 (plus VAT) for each place and with about 20 events each year, the value of a free place to members is in excess of £3500.
- Opportunity and support to take part in annual, national campaigns National Inclusion Week, and Learning Disabilities Work Experience Week.
- 10% discount on consultancy
Thought-leadership (past topics include)
- Round table events
- Take part in our ongoing major research projects
- Flexible thinking
- Making boards people-ready
- Inclusion & business ethics
- Get the feeling: Inclusion at work
- A job's worth: Pay & reward
Call to find out more 020 7803 0689
- Case law updates
- How-to guides
- Research reports
- Monthly Newsletter “Inclusion Insights”
- News and blog alerts
- Video case studies
- Webinars and filmed interviews
- Weekly global inclusion news roundup “Everyday Inclusion”
- Awareness raising materials: quiz, posters, canteen cards etc