Developing Role Models
Role Models who visibly, actively, role model inclusion can contribute towards a truly inclusive workplace. A role model is someone who goes above and beyond their job to make those around them feel included, supported and enables them to be the best they can be.
Developing Role Models: Why You Need it
All workplaces have role models, but we don’t always know who they are or where to find them: Inclusive Employers have designed this training to support you to find and utilise your inclusion role models.
Developing Role Models: What You Will Learn
Our half-day Developing Role Models training will equip your delegates with the ability to identify role models in the workplace and learn:
- How to give role models the skills and confidence to benefit the wider organisation;
- How to develop a role models campaign from launch, recruitment, development all the way to succession planning and measuring impact.
Developing Role Models: Who Will Benefit
Developing Role Models training is designed for anyone interested in leveraging role models in their workplace and may be especially relevant to:
- HR staff;
- Inclusion and Diversity specialists;
- Staff Networks, and;
- Inclusion and Diversity Committee chairs.
Developing Role Models: What is Our Approach
A fun, engaging and thoughtful approach underpins all Inclusive Employers training and we ensure delegate appropriate HR policy, legal and caselaw touchpoints are included. We focus on behaviour change and our trainings is packed with tips, techniques and practical take-aways.
Our focus is on developing training that is hard wired to your organisations purpose, values and frameworks. To discuss how we can work together to deliver Developing Role Models training within your organisation contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 803 0689.
Some examples of learning approaches for this topic are listed below and visit our digital and face-to-face training approach pages for more details. We’re looking forward to working with you.
- Digital: eLearning modules, webinars, virtual learning space – at your own pace and time;
- Face-to-face: learning bursts to suit your schedules, half and full day training are some options.