National Inclusion Week Planning
Please log in.
You've tried to access member-only content. If you are a member, please enter your login details to access all our site content.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in or are unsure if you are a member, please call:
020 7803 0689
Not a member? Join now!
Check out our member benefits by clicking here
Logging in for the first time?
If you are from a member organisation and are logging in for the first time, please click here to create a personal account.
National Inclusion Week 2017 will take place on Monday 25th September to Sunday 1st October. In order to maximise the impact of National Inclusion Week we are running a session to help make life simple for those wishing to take part. One ticket purchased receives three places on the webinar plus access to the recording.
Visit the website for more information: www.nationalinclusionweek.co.uk
what you will learn
- Engage – how to get colleagues prepared for National Inclusion Week action
- Equip – what training and development you could offer during the week
- Brand profile – how you can maximise your inclusive brand profile using social media and print platforms
- Materials you can develop internally
- Briefing leaders
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of National Inclusion Week in your organisation
- How to engage with those that work from home or off site
who should attend this workshop?
- Anyone who wants to take part
- Line Managers
- HR Business Partners
- Diversity and Inclusion Specialists
Richard is the Director of Inclusive Employers and has worked in the field of equality, diversity and inclusion since 2003. He develops inclusion and diversity strategies that are rooted in the business and organisational objectives.