Women in the workplace
09:00-10:00, 12 Aug
Although organisations have been working on gender equality for years, particularly as it relates to women in senior leadership roles, progress is still slow. The average gender par gap in the UK is 17.3% for all employees and 8.9% for full-time only employees, only falling around 0.5% since 2018. There are currently six female CEOs among the top 100 firms in the UK, and even when women do get to the top, of those six CEOs they earn just 4.2% of the total pay awarded to FTSE 100 CEOs.
This webinar will cover:
- What is driving gender inequality;
- Practical ways you can accelerate representation of women in leadership roles;
- Best practice to build an inclusive organisation for female employees.
How to book your place:
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To register or book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.