Using Mentoring and Reverse Mentoring to Drive Inclusive Cultures
12:00-13:00, Wednesday 28 October
Mentoring and Reverse Mentoring brings people of different experiences, backgrounds and opinions together with the aim of sharing knowledge. Building mutual trust through listening to understanding another’s perspective ultimately leads to more inclusive environments.
Join this webinar to find out how using mentoring and reverse mentoring can help to build inclusive cultures for your organisation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is Mentoring and Reverse Mentoring?
- The role of all parties in the mentoring conversation;
- How to get the best our of a mentoring relationship.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar. You can purchase a single ticket below for £89, or to purchase 5 places at £150+VAT please email email@example.com.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have a query about this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org.