Understanding Dyslexia Webinar
Dyslexia is portrayed in society as a deficiency, a lack of ability to read, write or spell. In this webinar we dispel the myths, understand what it’s really like to be dyslexic and how we, as employers, can use the strengths of our dyslexia colleagues to benefits organisations and individuals.
What You Will Learn:
- What the term ‘dyslexia’ means
- What is different about the dyslexic brain
- The common strengths and challenges of a dyslexic person
- What reasonable adjustments can be made
- How to harness the talents of dyslexic colleagues
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- D&I professionals
- HR mangers
- Recruitment professionals
- Line managers
- Learning and development professionals
Book your place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To register your place, click here.
If you cannot access zoom, please email email@example.com and we will register a place for you manually.