We all have bias but do we realise the impact it has on our decision making at work?
At best bias inhibits top quality decisions and at worst it results in unfairness and potential discrimination. Through case studies, evidence and reflection this is the ideal webinar to help delegates understand their own unconscious biases and the impact that these biases may have at work.
We also cover institutionalised or systemic bias and ways to make changes that increase opportunities for all.
What You Will Learn
- The science behind unconscious bias
- The relationship between unconscious bias and discrimination
- How you can manage your own unconscious bias
- Examples of bias
- The impact of bias at work
- Identifying bias in others
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- Line Managers
- HR Business Partners
- In-house Recruiters
- External Recruitment Teams
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Specialists
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To register your place, click here.
If you cannot access zoom, please email email@example.com and we will register a place for you manually.