February 16 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Transgender, non-binary and gender non-conforming people’s workplace experiences are often negative. Sadly, it is all too common for trans people to face discrimination, isolation and abuse, both in public and at work, despite specific protections under the Equality Act.
Many organisations don’t have the basics in place: access to non-gendered toilets and changing rooms; inclusive data options; gender categories and pronouns; a transitioning at work policy or training.
What you will learn
- Terminology and language;
- The legislation that applies to trans people at work;
- The reality of most transgender and non-binary employees’ experiences at work or as customers and visitors to your business
- Identifying barriers in your workplace systems
Who is this for
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Culture Change leaders
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]