Tackling Trans Inclusion Further Than ‘Trans 101’
March 25 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wednesday 25th March, 15:00 – 16:00
During 2020 the UK’s transgender and non-binary community faced growing hostility in the Press and in public. Trans people continue to face discrimination and exclusion at work, with many underemployed for their level of skill and experience or unable to safely be themselves. Thankfully, there are actions you can take to make your workplace a safer, more welcoming place for trans people. This webinar is about moving beyond simple awareness and into action. Led by our Trans Inclusion specialist, this webinar provides guidance on taking action to create a more trans inclusive workplace.
What you will learn
- How best we can support our trans colleagues at all times
- Educating ourselves and those around us
- Challenging decisions that exclude trans people, including ways of thinking that perpetuate a rigid gender binary
- The purpose and impact of a trans inclusion statement
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact email@example.com.