Tackling racism – What we have learnt in the year since George Floyd’s death
March 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Wednesday 10 March, 12:00 – 13:00
The Black Lives Matter movement shook the world in 2020 following the tragic death of George Floyd. Inclusive Employers ran various webinars on topics such as ‘How to have fearless conversations about race’ and ‘Anti-racism – becoming catalysts for change’.
We also worked with multiple organisations on these topics and their wider strategies and programmes to tackle racism.
In this session we will identify the key learning gained from these activities, consider the level of progress that has been made and share our ideas on how organisations can take the next active steps in dismantling racism for good.
We will explore:
- Key learnings
- Progress so far
- What should individuals and organisations do now
Who Should Attend
- Senior leaders
- HR Business Partners
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Specialists
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email email@example.com for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org.