Supporting staff in abusive relationships
July 29 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
A lot of us know that almost 1 in 3 women and just over 1 in 10 men will be affected by domestic abuse in their lifetimes. But what else is hidden under the surface?
Did you know that:
- 75% of those experiencing abuse are targeted at the workplace?
- 58% of people enduring domestic abuse miss at least three days of work a month due to absence?
- 70% of employers do not know how to respond to cases of domestic abuse
- Almost 25% of LGBT+ people experience domestic abuse?
What you will learn
- What IS domestic abuse?
- How domestic abuse affects different communities
- How to respond to domestic abuse as an employer
Who is this for
- Senior leaders
- D&I and HR professionals
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Specialists
- Network leads
- People managers
- Employees looking to develop their relationships with their colleagues.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]