March 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Tuesday 16th March, 12:00 – 13:00
Socio-economic background has a substantial effect on workplace inclusion. It is not protected under the Equality Act 2010, but does intersect with protected characteristics, which is why it is essential it is included in all inclusion and diversity strategies. Inclusive Employers Understanding Socio-Economic Mobility training explores how social background impacts the availability of opportunities and the intersectionality of class, social background, education, race and gender.
What you will learn
- What socio-economic exclusion is;
- What the causes of this exclusion are;
- How background effects recruitment opportunities and “culture fit”;
- What truly inclusive organisations can do to attract, recruit and develop people from a diverse range of social and economic backgrounds.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact email@example.com.