Reasonable Adjustments in the Workplace
12:00-13:00, 4 August
Inclusive organisations will be aware of their legal responsibilities to make “reasonable adjustments” under the Equality Act 2010. But do you know what reasonable means? And how do we make this process inclusive for the individual needs of each disabled person? Through our expertise in advising organisations over the past 9 years we will bring together all the best practice in making the reasonable adjustment process streamlined and inclusive.
In this session we will cover:
- An overview of disability in the UK including key facts and figures
- A recap on the Equality Act 2010 expectations on making reasonable adjustments
- What type of adjustments can be made including; environmental, physical, technical or otherwise
- How to decide if something is reasonable
- A best practice organisational approach to the reasonable adjustments process
How to book your place:
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To register or book your place, please email email@example.com.
Sorry, but tickets for this event are no longer available