Neurodiversity in the workplace
June 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
This webinar will explore Neurodiversity and how it presents a competitive advantage in the workplace, suggesting top tips to champion inclusion by design for neurodiverse employees.
In this webinar we will cover:
- What is Neurodiversity?
- Why is Neurodiversity a competitive advantage
- How might neurodiverse employees be impacted in organisations?
- What can people and organisations do to be more inclusive of Neurodiversity?
This webinar is suitable to anyone who wishes to know more about Neurodiversity, but may be particularly helpful for those who support D&I efforts in their organisation, or are part of an internal Neurodiversity Network.
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]