National Inclusion Week 2021: Investing in Inclusion
September 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The business case for inclusion and diversity is well established, with many organisations devoting increasing time and resource to I&D activities. Talent increasingly expect their prospective employers to have established employee network groups, visible commitment from senior leadership and inclusive career pathways. However, the return on investment (ROI) of inclusion and diversity activities is not yet commonplace. We measure the ROI for other aspects of our organisations, why not I&D?
This webinar will explore how we measure the return in investment (ROI) of inclusion, and how you can start capturing this vital impact data.
This webinar is part of our National Inclusion Week 2021 event series. You can register for National Inclusion Week for FREE. This will give you access to the National Inclusion Week Toolkit, which contains all the resources you need to plan for a successful week of inclusion celebrations and activities!
What you will learn
- Why you should measure the ROI of your inclusion and diversity work
- What you should measure
- How you should measure it
Who is this for
- D&I leads
- HR, L&D and OD professionals
- Anyone wanting to capture the impact of inclusion work
Book your place
- This webinar is a member’s only event. If you are an Inclusive Employers member you can join all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. To book your place use the Buy Now button below and ensure you are logged in to your account. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- If you are a non-member interested in Inclusive Employers membership, check out our membership page or send us a quick enquiry.