- This event has passed.
National Inclusion Week 2021: Investing in Inclusion
September 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The business case for inclusion and diversity is well established, with many organisations devoting increasing time and resource to I&D activities. Talent increasingly expect their prospective employers to have established employee network groups, visible commitment from senior leadership and inclusive career pathways. However, the return on investment (ROI) of inclusion and diversity activities is not yet commonplace. We measure the ROI for other aspects of our organisations, why not I&D?
This webinar will explore how we measure the return in investment (ROI) of inclusion, and how you can start capturing this vital impact data.
This members-only webinar is part of our National Inclusion Week 2021 event series. You can register for National Inclusion Week for FREE. This will give you access to the National Inclusion Week Toolkit, which contains all the resources you need to plan for a successful week of inclusion celebrations and activities!
What you will learn
- Why you should measure the ROI of your inclusion and diversity work
- What you should measure
- How you should measure it
Who is this for
- D&I leads
- HR, L&D and OD professionals
- Anyone wanting to capture the impact of inclusion work
Book your place
- This webinar is free for all to attend, click here to book your place or send us a quick enquiry.
- Non-member organisations can book a maximum of 3 places, if you book over 3 places we will contact you to let you know those over the first three have been cancelled.