National Inclusion Week 2021: Inclusion Best Practice Showcase
October 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for a packed event hearing organisations share insight and best practice around key areas of Workplace Inclusion.
This final event of National Inclusion Week 2021 is an opportunity to witness innovation, spark ideas and Unite for Inclusion, as we celebrate the successes of our CMI qualified students and Accredited Inclusive Employer Standard organisations from the last 12 months.
Our guests are from Co-op Group, Warner Media, Nominet, LNER and Teach First.
This webinar is part of our National Inclusion Week 2021 event series. You can register for National Inclusion Week for FREE. This will give you access to the National Inclusion Week Toolkit, which contains all the resources you need to plan for a successful week of inclusion celebrations and activities!
Who is this for
- Members of staff networks, inclusion allies and champions, marketing and comms people, I&D and HR professionals.
- Everyone with an interest and passion for inclusion
Book your place
- To ensure we engage with the maximum number of organisations during NIW as possible, each organisation can book a maximum of three places on this webinar.
- Non-member organisations can book a maximum of 3 places, if you book over 3 places we will contact you to let you know those over the first three have been cancelled.
- This webinar is free for all to attend, click here to book your place or send us a quick enquiry.