National Inclusion Week 2021: NIW launch and how to diversify your talent pool
September 27 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Showcasing innovative approaches from the sporting community
As the first event in this year’s National Inclusion Week calendar, we will launch the week with a warm welcome from members of the Inclusive Employers team.
The Sport and Physical Activity sector has a unique role which requires them to engage with a largely voluntary workforce and whose customer base are participants out in local communities. This requires sporting bodies to think innovatively about how best to identify the widest and most diverse pool of talent.
In this webinar we will be joined by sporting bodies to learn how they have successfully involved diverse communities in their work and what lessons and action other organisations can learn from.
This webinar is part of our National Inclusion Week 2021 event series. You can register for National Inclusion Week for FREE. This will give you access to the National Inclusion Week Toolkit, which contains all the resources you need to plan for a successful week of inclusion celebrations and activities!
What you will learn
- How to identify opportunities to connect with a more diverse audience.
- Identifying key stakeholders and forming meaningful relationships.
- Top tips for encouraging feedback from disengaged groups.
Who is this for
- Recruitment leads seeking to diversify the talent pool applying for roles within your organisation.
- Members wishing to attain feedback from diverse communities about their perception of your brand.
- Members seeking to identify innovative and creative ways to form partnerships within communities.