National Inclusion Week 2021: Attracting diverse talent from within your community
September 27 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Many organisations operate in diverse communities, but struggle to attract local diverse talent to apply for roles. In this session we will explore how to understand the diverse communities local to you, and different ways to engage them with your organisation.
This webinar is part of our National Inclusion Week 2021 event series. You can register for National Inclusion Week for FREE. This will give you access to the National Inclusion Week Toolkit, which contains all the resources you need to plan for a successful week of inclusion celebrations and activities!
What you will learn
- Tools and approaches to better understand diverse communities local to you
- How you can use positive action to encourage underrepresented groups to your organisation
- Initiatives other organisations have used to engage local diverse talent
Who is this for:
- D&I Manager
- D&I Professionals
- Recruitment Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- People Managers with a responsibility for recruitment