- This event has passed.
Mental Health Awareness
October 26, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Inclusive Employers for this webinar looking at how we can keep mental health and wellbeing on our priority list in the workplace of 2021. We will look at the key principles in understanding mental health and resilience in your business and how to embed mental health awareness into your organisation.
What you will learn:
- What does good Mental health look like?
- Supporting mental health in 2021
- The psychology model of resilience and how to develop your own
- Top tips for embedding resilience into organisational practice
Who is this for:
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- L&D Leads
- Wellbeing leads
- Anyone interesting in mental wellbeing and resilience
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]