- This event has passed.
Men’s mental health and well-being
January 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Blue Monday is the third Monday of January and often considered the gloomiest day of the year. This year for our Blue Monday webinar we are focussing our conversations on mental health for men. We know that at any one time, 12.5% of men report having a mental health condition, such as depression or anxiety disorders.
What you will learn
We explore the intersectional issues surrounding men’s mental health and well-being. In addition we will look at practical steps to create a supportive culture which is:
- well informed about mental health issues
- psychologically safe, enabling people to be open about their health issues without fear of stigma
- supports and enhances everyone’s mental health in the workplace
Who is this for?
- D&I professionals
- Recruitment professionals
- HR Business Partners
- People managers
- Mental health first-aiders and advocates
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]