Managing change inclusively
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
While we have been hearing for years now that organisations need to be equipped to operate in a V.U.C.A. (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world, the complexity of this has certainly been exacerbated by the impact of COVID-19. Organisations now find themselves having to prepare for change not on a quarterly or annual basis, but on a monthly or even weekly basis. It is essential that businesses keep inclusion in mind when changes are being planned out, whether it is about strategy, ways of working or the environment. As part of this webinar, we will explore inclusion considerations to take in mind as you embark on a period of change. We will explore:
- The change curve and how people may respond to different stages of the curve
- Equality Impact Assessment: understanding the impact of change on different groups in your organisation
- Mental health and wellbeing considerations
- Communicating, planning and preparing for change through an inclusion lens
Who should attend:
- People managers
- D&I and HR professionals
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]