Investing in Inclusion
December 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The business case for inclusion and diversity is well established, with many organisations devoting increasing time and resource to I&D activities. Talent increasingly expects their prospective employers to have established employee network groups, visible commitment from senior leadership and inclusive career pathways. However, the return on investment (ROI) of inclusion and diversity activities is not yet a commonplace measure. We measure the ROI for other aspects of our organisations, why not I&D?
This webinar will explore how we measure the return in investment (ROI) of inclusion, and how you can start capturing this vital impact data.
What you will learn
- Why you should measure the ROI of your inclusion and diversity work
- What you should measure
- How you should measure it
Who is this for
- D&I leads
- HR, L&D and OD professionals
- Anyone wanting to capture the impact of inclusion work
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]