Introduction to Inclusive Leadership Webinar
Many of our organisations are looking to our leaders to drive inclusion. This webinar will explore the behaviours of an inclusive leader, the models that can underpin an approach to inclusive leadership and the concept of authenticity in leadership.
Join our webinar to learn about why inclusive leadership is vital to unlocking the opportunity in your business, what this might look like for you, and some practical steps of how to go about doing it.
What You Will Learn
- Why inclusive leadership is vital to an inclusive culture
- What skills inclusive leaders need and models that might support them
- How you can upskill leaders across your organisation
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- Leaders across the business
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- Learning and Development Leads
Book your place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five
places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 500 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
To book or register your place, please email email@example.com.
Sorry, but tickets for this event are no longer available