July 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
In this webinar we will cover the recruitment lifecycle discussing where the potential pitfalls are which may exclude (intentionally and unintentionally) diverse candidates from becoming employees. We will cover what barriers are faced by diverse groups of people in the recruitment process and what changes organisations can make to recruitment practices to be inclusive.
What will you learn
- What barriers are faced by diverse candidates
- Where your organisation may be excluding candidates by the use of recruitment practices
- Quick wins for inclusive recruitment
- Long term actions for designing a inclusive recruitment process
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Culture Change leaders
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email [email protected] to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact [email protected]