Inclusive line manager conversations
April 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
A culture of conversations is at the heart of an inclusive organisation. Developing an inclusive culture leads to more innovation, higher performance, and healthier workplaces. However, not all businesses empower their line managers to have inclusive conversations and so miss out on the opportunities that arise from this approach. We use ‘line manager’ in the broadest sense here: this means everyone who line manages someone else, from the Leadership team to Team Leaders, volunteer coordinators and staff managers to a temporary project team. Every interaction between a manager and a colleague is an opportunity to build a culture of conversations. This webinar is designed to give you some hints and tips for developing a culture of conversations in your
organisation. We will explore:
- Why a culture of conversations is essential to create an inclusive environment
- The connection between a culture of conversations and psychological safety
- How and when to have conversations with your teams
- Top tips and frameworks for conversations
Who should attend:
- People managers
- Employees looking to develop the relationship with their line manager
- D&I and HR professionals
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email email@example.com for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org.