Inclusion in hybrid environments
July 14 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
COVID-19 has forever changed the way we work and will forever change what expectations employees have towards work environments, flexibility and an organisation’s openness to being inclusive to their needs. As we look at the future of work, businesses can expect hybrid environments to become the norm in most places: environments where some of your workforce is working in a physical work environment, and other parts of your workforce will be working remotely – from their homes or even from a different country! These flexible arrangements bring their share of exciting possibilities, as well as inclusion issues which this webinar will explore.
What you will learn
- The business case for hybrid work environments: the positives and what challenges businesses can expect
- How business should start adapting to more hybrid environments
- Culture considerations, and how to go about implementing culture change
- Inclusion considerations to ensure that employees are treated fairly regardless of their work arrangements
Who is this for
- Professionals engaged in culture change
- Line managers
- HR professionals
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email [email protected] for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact [email protected]