February 17 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Wednesday 17th February, 09:00 – 10:00
Many businesses have developed LGBT+ Allies programmes. On this members only webinar we’ll explore the wider opportunity of Inclusion Allies. Sharing our experiences from Allies programmes that we have developed with members, we’ll explore how Inclusion Allies can help you embed inclusion into every part of your business. We’ll look at the role and responsibilities of an Inclusion Ally and how to get started on building an Allies programme in your workplace.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- Allies – stretching the allies programme to anyone
- How your organisation could benefit from inclusion allies
- The role of an inclusion ally
- Who can be an ally
- Thinking differently about allies
- getting started with Inclusion Allies
- Support available and next steps
This webinar will be useful to:
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Business leaders
- Culture Change leaders
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- Inclusive Employers Members can dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at 10% discount on this price.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Call us to discuss at: 020 7803 0689.
If you have any questions about this event contact email@example.com.