National Inclusion Week: Each One, Reach One Webinar – Inclusion Allies
12:00-13:00, Monday 28 September
Many businesses have developed LGBT+ Allies programmes. On this members only webinar we’ll explore the wider opportunity of Inclusion Allies. Sharing our experiences from Allies programmes that we have developed with members, we’ll explore how Inclusion Allies can help you embed inclusion into every part of your business. We’ll look at the role and responsibilities of an Inclusion Ally and how to get started on building an Allies programme in your workplace.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- Allies – stretching the allies programme to anyone
- How your organisation could benefit from inclusion allies
- The role of an inclusion ally
- Who can be an ally
- Thinking differently about allies
- getting started with Inclusion Allies
- Support available and next steps
This webinar will be useful to:
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Business leaders
- Culture Change leaders
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
How to book your place:
- This webinar is free to Inclusive Employers members, please email email@example.com for the registration link to book your place/s.
- Member places are limited to 5 per webinar, we will automatically cancel any booked over the 5 limit. You will be notified on the email you registered with that your booking has been cancelled.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars (per webinar) for £89 + VAT, or £150 + VAT for 5 places per webinar. You can purchase a single ticket below, or to purchase 5 places at £150+VAT please email firstname.lastname@example.org.